Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Success!

I just posted to the blog from my cell phone! I am psyched! I tend to jump on the bandwagon for new technologies pretty late, but I think I am not too far behind on this one. :) Supposedly I can even text pictures to the blog. I now have the capability to make instant updates. Lucy does something cute, you can see it, now! :) Maybe I will even be able to post while we are camping next week. Maybe not though for two reasons, number 1 we will be in the Adirondack Mountains and there may not be much cell reception, and number 2 I will have to sneak phone usage by Dave. He would be appalled if he caught me texting while camping! He would prefer to rough it, and I have made him make some concessions for the wife and kids, but I don't want to push it. It took a long time to convince him to buy the tiny little pop-up camper I wanted so that I wouldn't have to sleep on the ground any more. I don't think I put up any pictures of the camper yet. Here are a couple from right after we brought it home.




























My whole family is already sleeping so I guess I had better head up too. Look forward to (or fear) hearing from me via cell phone!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger