Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My brain hurts!

I was trying to figure out why I feel so tired and brain dead lately. I realized it is because I now have to think for three (sometimes four) people. I don't just get to think about whether or not I am hungry/have to go to the bathroom/am bored/am hungry/etc. I have to think about whether or not Lucy and Freddy are any of those things. I have to not just listen to their crying, I have to figure why they are crying, what will stop their crying, and how can I try to prevent future crying. On top of that I have to figure out what stuff we need to go anywhere, and I have to carry all the stuff and carry the kids. (I know that Lucy CAN walk but that doesn't mean she WILL walk.) Have I mentioned lately just how big (aka how heavy) Freddy is? I know I am whining, but my head and back hurt! I really feel the need to vent all of this because I am packing for our week long camping trip now. So thanks for listening, I feel a bit better all ready!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger