Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Big News

I'm back from Computerless-ness. Lucy spilled coffee on the keyboard the other day and I just finally got the chance to get a new one.

The big news around here is that Freddy is sleeping through the night!!!!! And he is doing it in his crib, not my bed!!!!!!!!!! He has been sleeping from around 10pm to at least 4am. Then I get up nurse him and he goes back to sleep! Without crying! Lucy still doesn't sleep as well as he is. The first day that he did this I was so excited when he woke me up that I almost couldn't go back to sleep. I am one happy Momma! :)

My happiness comes and goes though. Lucy has suddenly turned into a real 2 year old. She cries randomly, and I mean sobbing, she runs away from me everywhere, she doesn't want to do anything you ask her to do, and then she completely switches and is totally cooperative, is loving to her brother, and gives me tons of hugs. All in all if I had to describe her one word I would say lunatic. Or she is turning me into a lunatic! That is a 2 year old for you though, right?

Here is a video of the little loon singing the alphabet. She's almost got all of the letters.



Yesterday I had an interesting experience, I had a visit from a door-to-door salesman. I didn't know that job still existed and he was selling a product that I didn't know still existed, encyclopedias. They were "learning systems", but yeah, they were encyclopedias. I let him come in and give his pitch but I did not buy anything. I felt bad for the guy, having such a tough job but not bad enough to buy anything.

Now that Freddy is 3 months old I am feeling like I really have to get off my butt and get back to normal. I am trying to eat better, exercise more, and get back on a schedule for taking care of things. I am trying to get him on a loose schedule too, mainly I would like him to take a nap at the same time Lucy does. I am not having a lot of luck with that yet though. I've got the house "cleaned" (my version of clean that is, toys picked up, things dusted, and the floors at least swept), and I am trying to catch up on laundry. I finally washed all of the winter hats and mittens...yesterday. Now if I can just put them away too. :) That reminds me, I think I heard the dryer buzz I better go fold clothes. Here is one more video, it is of a fun game Molly made up and Lucy joined in on, on Memorial Day:

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Eve and Lucy sound like they are on the same crazy page. Funny and exasperating and just plain crazy. I think it's a combination of 2 and an outgoing personality. I love the ABC video. She's adorable. :)

Powered By Blogger