Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Milestone

Freddy rolled over today! He was chillin' on the floor having some tummy time in his sister's room while I got her ready for nap. Then just like it was no big deal he rolled himself over. Yeah big guy!

We leave for a week of camping tomorrow morning. We are all very excited! The reason for our trip is that we are going to a wedding this Sunday and then two of my cousins are graduating high school next week. I am really excited for the wedding, to see some friends from college, be in the Adirondacks, and see my family! I am also excited to have Dave be with us for an entire week, he has been very busy with work, weddings and the fire department. I will take lots of pictures and update when we get back. I will even try to post a bit from my phone while I am gone.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Go little Freddy!!! Yay!!!

Bob said...

Yeah Freddy!!!

Powered By Blogger