Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

What I am Doing

Right now Freddy is asleep on me, I am about to start researching potty training methods, and Lucy is watching a "movie". What she is actually doing is playing with a clock radio. I was doing laundry when I heard voices and went to investigate. I found Lucy in the back bedroom holding the clock radio. I tried to take it to put back on the shelf and shut it off, but Lucy said "No! watch movie!" I was like "what?" then I realized what she meant. She climbed onto the futon with the clock in her hands, the radio on, and was watching the clock face!! I was on the floor laughing!!!! So right now she is sitting on the futon listening to Diane Reems (the really old shaky voiced lady on NPR) and talking to herself. She just said "watch different movie" and started turning the dial!!! She cracks me up!!!!!!!

Last night I updated pictures and videos so check them out. :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger