Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My new Haircut

I did it, I cut off my hair. I like but I am still getting used to it.




Not a very good picture that I took of myself but you get the idea.
















An off-center side view. It is really curly in the back! It is really easy to style. My head feels very weird still.








On Saturday my Aunt Karen came to visit. She wanted to see us and meet Freddy. She brought him an awesome present!












This elephant that she crocheted. It is so cute! I love it, and I am sure Freddy will too. :)











On Saturday, Uncle Freddy and Aunt Gina came over too. Unfortunately in this picture, Lucy is blocking the view of Gina's belly. She is 20 weeks and showing it! :)













Sunday was my birthday. Grandma (and BobBob who were here all weekend) helped Lucy make me a present. In this picture she is handing me two butterflies they made out of colored coffee filters and pipe cleaners. On my lap is a "pretend birthday cake" (that's what Lucy said it was) made out of a paper plate with macaroni glued to it. It was the best present I got!







And to end this post, here is a super cute picture of my super cute kids. Lucy's nose is all red because she had cold all weekend, she is feeling much better but she is still a bit snotty. The good news is that she learned to blow her nose!

I am sorry for the weird way in which I have written. The kids have taken turns crying all evening, Freddy won't let me put him down and I am tired so my ability to think clearly is highly diminished. I think I will spell check this post and go to bed.

2 comments:

neenie said...

Thank you for posting your "new do". It's adorable. Mom and I both loved it! Great picture of your super cute kids!!! Love, Aunt Grace and Gram

Julie said...

I love the haircut!! That must feel so good.

I also love that elephant. Very cool.

Powered By Blogger