Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

My First Day

Today was my first full day alone with both kids. I was all set to brag about how well it went when my nice day came to a terrible end.

Lucy is sick. :( She has had a few colds, and the flu once, but I've felt very lucky because she has avoided most stuff that goes around. Until today that is. She has been throwing up since late afternoon. :( Why oh why does her first vomiting sickness have to happen now?!?! I am a bit worried about Freddy getting sick and I am very worried about me getting sick. It's probably too late to matter but I won't let Lucy touch her brother and I am scrubbing my hands as often as possible. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

I did manage to have a fairly nice day up to the vomiting. I got to take a shower this morning, we went to the Diner, we even went outside to play this afternoon. (It was about 60 here today.) I am sure it was just a fluke that it went that well.

We did get some bad news today, a very good friend of the family passed away. Harriet and Ganny had been friends since they were little girls. Harriet lived around the corner from us and Lucy and I loved stopping by to visit with her. She always had a cookie for Lucy. Harriet will be missed by all of us.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger