Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

A Couple of Videos

Grandma and BobBob are here! They are entertaining my children for me!! :) I thought I should take advantage of this opportunity and blog.

I finally got some pictures uploaded to Shutterfly. I have Freddy's birthday through Jim, Julie and Molly's visit done. I took a couple of videos today, I will try and get the rest of my pictures and some videos uploaded too. Here are those videos from today:


Lucy loves to take care of brother. He isn't so thrilled with her. She tends to over love him, with too many hugs and too much face touching. He does like it when she sings to him though.



This video is probably really boring to anyone besides me, Oma, Grandma and Lucy, but here it is anyway. ;)



Grandma brought Lucy a project. (Lucy gets very excited if you tell her you have a project for her to do.) They colored the papers, then Grandma cut it out and together they glued and taped until they had boats. Making the boats entertained Lucy for much longer than playing with the boats did. :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger