Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

Today was our first experience with taking 2 kids to the doctor's at once. Lucy went for her 2 year check up, and Freddy went to be weighed. Get this, he weighs 8lbs 11oz!!!!!!!!! He is only an ounce under his birth weight! He gained over a pound in the last week!!! I knew he was doing well with nursing, but that is just crazy! They weighed him on two different scales to be sure. That puts Freddy in the 90th percentile for length and 95th for weight.

Lucy has grown however she is still a bit midgety. She was 24 pounds and 32 inches tall. That makes her between the 5th and 10th percentiles for height and between the 10th and 25th for weight. She may look like her father but she takes after me in the height category. :)

They are both healthy and doing great. Lucy is a bit um, crazy tonight. She had no nap and had to get two shots. :( She needs to go have her blood drawn, Dave decided he didn't want to go through that this afternoon so we need to do it tomorrow or Friday. :(

I apologize for not having any new pictures or videos to post. We are still working out the kinks in our new wireless computer set up and I don't have my camera connected properly yet. Hopefully I will get to fix that soon. It seems to be a lot harder to accomplish things on my to do list now that I have twp kids. ;)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger