Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Videos

It has been a while since I posted any videos so I thought I should get on it. The first one is just Lucy waking and running around, in case you haven't seen it. :)



Next is finger painting. I remembered that I had read somewhere that you could use pudding for finger painting, whoever's idea that was it was genius! I made instant pudding which takes five minutes (or less if you don't wait for it to set all the way), no cooking required and we could eat our paint when we were done! (I am going to eat some right now while I wait for this video to load. ;) )



Next is a typical meal at our house: Lucy takes a bite, Lucy gives a bite to Mae, Mommy tells Lucy to eat her dinner and not feed it to the dog, Lucy takes another bite. Also in this video she is slurping in her noodles which I thought was very funny but I am not sure how well you can see what she is doing.



Two nights ago Lucy slept through the night for the first time in longer than I can remember, unfortunately she hasn't repeated it. She, finally, used to sleep through the night in her crib but then she started teething and we felt bad for her so we let her in our bed and, well you know how that goes. We haven't bothered to sleep train her again because it is summer time and we have so many things going on and nights we will be away from home which will just put us back where we started and we would have to do it again. Maybe in the fall we will do it, but maybe not. I kind of love snuggling with her and I enjoy being woken up in the morning because a little monkey is crawling across my head. :)

Speaking of sleep, I am going to bed. Good night!

OOPS, I almost forgot! My pics are finally updated. There are new pictures in both the June and July albums.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger