Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

First Time

On Saturday night Lucy had her first ever sleep over away from home without me! She slept over at Oma and Grandpa's house and had a great time. Dave and I went out on a date and then we slept in our own bed, alone, the whole night! :) When we picked Lucy up Sunday morning, everyone seemed tired but happy. I am glad it went well, I was really expecting a 2am phone call to come get her, but at the same time it was a little sad. She is becoming so much more independent, I am glad she is but I do miss my baby.

It is really hot here so we went in the pool tonight, first time this year. It was a bit cool but nice. Lucy liked it but she wouldn't go in the floaties that we used last year, she wants Dave or I to hold her. I tried to teach her to jump from the side to me but she wasn't really into it. There is still lots of summer left to learn.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger