Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Excuses, Excuses

I have lots of them, but the truth of the matter is I have just been lazy. I'm sorry!!!! It's been over a week, yikes! So what has happened? We camped in the rain, but I think I wrote about that, it was really hot out, the heat went away and it has rained almost everyday for at least a week, we've hung out in the backyard a lot, BobBob (my Dad) had back surgery in Syracuse so I spent a day there, the next day Lucy and I went to their house to help take care of him and we stayed overnight (he says he is feeling much better already), and now Uncle Jim Aunt Julie and Molly are here visiting. I think Lucy is getting another tooth so we haven't been sleeping very well. I finally paid my bills, just in time to avoid my credit card being late, whew! (By updating you I got to say all of my excuses ;) ) Oh yeah, and now Kim is gone away on vacation, wah! (Kim, I hope you didn't float away when the river crested in St. Louis today! I hope you are having fun!)

I updated my YouTube videos and I tried to do my pictures too but something seems to be wrong with Shutterfly (I think they are updating and making changes). Hopefully tomorrow it will work and you can see the new pics.

What is new with Lucy: yesterday she told me she was thirsty(!). We read A LOT, we have been reading this book about colors and I think she might know what blue is, but she might think everything is blue, I'm not sure :). We have been working on naming body parts and she knows where her butt is :) plus if you ask her where her belly is she will up her shirt and show it to you! (She is so dang cute!!!!) Lucy began her modeling career on Saturday, Little D came and took some pictures of her for the company website, they are adorable, L.D. did a great job! (He gave me some prints but maybe he will email them to me so I can post them.) Lucy is back to sleeping with us for half of the night which was okay at first but the last few nights she has really turned in to a bed hog! I don't know how such a little girl can take up so much space but I almost fell out of bed last night.

In general Lucy is just being adorable and getting into everything (today she figured out how to lift the lid on the toilet seat and yesterday she found out how to climb up on the couch by herself).

I can't think of anything else that has happened. I will try not to let so long go by between posts again. Also, I'm sorry for the excessive use of exclamation points in this post!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I know you've been very busy helping us- thanks
Mom

Powered By Blogger