Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another First

Tonight Lucy walked into the kitchen, opened a drawer (one I didn't know she was tall enough to open), and pulled out the package of crackers she wanted. She then brought the package to me and said "eat". Any illusions I was clinging to about her not being a full blown toddler yet got shot right out the window. :)

Here the promised pictures from this weekend. There are more on My Pictures.

Dave thought this was super cute because her hair was flying backwards in the wind.


"If I strangle Molly now I won't ever have to share cookies with her, hehehe!"
Lucy was hugging and kissing Molly tons this weekend, they are very cute together and are bound to only get cuter!


This picture is the result of the red eye reduction flash on my camera blinding Molly, but the result is so cute!


This is Lucy's new treasure box that Aunt Julie and Uncle Jim brought her. They said they got the idea from a Montessori book. Basically kids like to play with real things and they like to make choices for themselves, also it good to give kids play things that stimulate all five of their senses. In the box there are all kinds of things to touch, smell, see, hear and to pretend with. It is really cool and has already come in handy for keeping Lucy occupied while I cooked dinner last night. Thanks Aunt Julie and Uncle Jim!


Is Lucy the coolest kid ever or what!?! I have a picture of Lucy wearing this same hat last summer but I couldn't find it anywhere! :( It is probably at Shutterfly (My Pictures) if anyone cares to look for it. Anyway, Lucy is so cool! She and I had a great day hanging out together! We did some laundry and cleaned a little but mostly we just played. I love her so much! :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger