Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Backyard Fun

It has been ridiculously hot here for the last four days. It stormed a bunch today and cooled off, but it has been in the 90s since Friday. We have been spending lots of time in the backyard hanging out trying to catch a breeze and stay cool.


Lucy loved the sprinkler! I was surprised because when I worked at the daycare none of the kids liked playing in the sprinkler. Notice the super poofy diaper, I made sure to buy more swimmy dipes today.

I think everyone knows that I have been searching for a slide for our yard (they are too expensive for me to buy new so I have been searching yard sales, with no luck). Well here is a video demonstrating our need for a slide:


I call this video "Make Your Own Fun". I am very proud of her imagination and improvisational skills! Luckily for us Lucy has so many people her love her so much. On Sunday we received this gift:

Yeah!!!!!!!! We got a slide!!!! THANK YOU AUNT LINDA AND BIG D!!!!!!!! Lucy figured out what to do with it right away. I was a little scared she would fall but she didn't and she has been happily sliding ever since.



This past weekend we also went to the Relay for Life cancer walk, had dinner at Oma and Grandpa's (and went in their hot tub which was turned down to 88, absolutely perfect on a hot day), and went to German Fest (Lucy ate her first bratwurst and liked it. How proud are you Bob Bob?). Pictures and Videos have been updated. The video named Sliding Video #2 is pretty funny, make sure you turn up your volume when you watch it so you can hear Lucy's sound effects.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger