Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

In case you ever wondered what an allergic reaction to an antibiotic looked like, here is an example for you. Surprise, suprise Henry is allergic to something else- amoxicillin. 

When he broke out I called Evie to come look at home since she is a frequent hive-getter herself and she told me to call the doctor. I did and the nurse practioner told me to give him some Benadryl and not give him anymore antibiotic. I am taking him back in to be seen by the doctor tomorrow morning and for the rest of tonight I need to watch him to make sure he doesn't get worse. The Benadryl cleared him up but I am worrying about him. 

I will let you know tomorrow what I find out. 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger