Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Eek!

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, but things have been pretty crazy here. I have spent very little time on the computer because when I am not with the kids I have been working (mostly sewing) my tail off for Christmas. I am afraid I must have forgotten something because I am DONE!! The gifts are made or bought and wrapped. The house is mostly cleaned, and I am picking up the last of the groceries today.

Here is a quick run down on what we have been up to:
-Freddy has pneumonia and Henry is cutting a tooth so between them I am getting very little sleep. But don't worry, my coffee maker is working just fine. ;)
-Today is Lucy's first day of Christmas vacation, she has 2 weeks off. She wants to go to the office and Diner to celebrate.
-Henry's skin has been doing well, until two days ago. I have fallen off the wagon a bit. The cookies beat me and I ate a few. Henry broke out and I am using his cream to keep him clear until the holidays are over. There is a whole giant pile of guilt with that.
-So far we know Henry is allergic to soy, wheat, dairy, perfumes and detergents with perfumes in them. Oats are okay, almonds are probably not okay but I'm not sure about them.
-I missed Lucy's Christmas party at school because I was at the doctor's with Fred. Fortunately, Oma was able to go in my place.
-We had our Little House Party at our farm on Tuesday. It was nice to relax for awhile. You can see a couple of pictures from the party HERE.

There is more I am sure but I am making us late by staying to type more. Today is the Office Christmas party, so I have a little running around to do for that this morning. I am pretty sure that tomorrow we can chill- well chill as best as little kids can two days before Christmas. :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger