Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Aahh quiet

The big kids are still at Kim's, Henry is asleep, Dave and the dog are at the farm. I can't remember the last time my house was this quiet. Since I don't want to ruin the silence by doing anything productive, like laundry or working on Christmas gifts, I thought I would update the blog.

It has been more than 48 hours since I last put the cream on Henry and he is still looking clear skinned and handsome. Today we are going to try testing another possible allergen: soy. I am going to eat a whole bunch of soy for the next two or three days and see if he breaks out again. The great thing about this test is that vegetable oil is made of soy and since I can only add soy back in for now, Dave is making me french fries later! Also, I took my vitamin today (which has soy in it) and I am going to eat some edamame (which is really good if you have never tried it, our grocery store sells it in the freezer section and they have dried ones for snacking like nuts).

Henry is up now and wants to play. I can't wait to hear about Lucy and Freddy's sleepover!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger