Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Two Week Check-Up

Henry's pediatrician appointment went great! He weighs 9lbs 15oz, he gained a pound and a half so far! That puts him in the 95th percentile, yeah Henry!! The nurse practitioner said he looks perfect, which I already knew! :) The pinkie toe on his left foot is a little funky, it crosses over his other toe. She said it is from being scrunched up in the womb and it might relax but it is something we will keep an eye on. He may someday need to see an orthopedist about it, but it is nothing to worry about.

Henry had to get his hepB vaccine today, since I refused to let them give it to him in the hospital on the day he was born. I chose to wait for all three kids, I think the day of their birth is exciting/traumatic enough for them without getting a shot too. He has been sleeping most of the evening, which is worrying me a bit because I am afraid it will mess up his night sleeping. Dave pointed out that the evening napping is probably because of the shot. I hope Dave is right!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger