Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

1 Month

Henry is a month old already!!! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! Lucy starts preschool 2 weeks from today. I better: 1. get moving on making her some back to school clothes, 2. buy her some new sneakers, and 3. plan something fun to celebrate the end of summer and school starting.

Henry has changed a lot in these past short 4 weeks. He is growing like a weed! He has already outgrown the 0-3 month clothes, the onesies are too short and the pants are getting a bit snug around his waist. Lucky for both of us, I have bins and bins full of hand-me-downs. :)

He is also starting to show his personality a bit more. He still sleeps pretty well most nights, but not as well as before. He wants to be held almost all of the time now. I am not getting much done, but I am enjoying all of the snuggling. I know all too well that in the blink of an eye he will be running around and too busy to snuggle much with his Momma. For the most part he is not only insisting on being held, but being held by me. His awake and alert times are getting longer and I can usually put him down in the bouncy seat for a bit. He is starting to like watching his brother and sister.

Speaking of brother and sister, they are calling me so I am off.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger