Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's Going Well

I thought I should probably write an update about how things are going. Well, I am happy to report they are going pretty great! :)

Lucy and Freddy love their new little brother! I have to keep a pretty close eye on how much they are loving him though. Lucy gets so excited and wrapped up in how cute he is that she starts getting hyper. Freddy just isn't gentle due to his age. They are being great helpers, most of the time. If I don't have enough focused activities for them they have been fighting terribly, I am looking forward to school starting next month.

Henry is...perfect! I keep forgetting that he is not quite two weeks old. He is eating, and eating, and eating. I think he is starting to fill out already. :) I have been afraid to say just how well he is sleeping for fear of jinxing it. He is sleeping at least one five hour stretch every night, some nights it is more like six or seven hours! He has been doing this since his second night home. I kept getting up to check on him, and finally decided to wake him. The next night I let him sleep because he had been cluster feeding in the evening so I knew he was getting enough to eat. Since then I have let him sleep. The last two nights he has decided to be fussy later, from 9-11, so maybe my lucky streak is over.

Henry doesn't cry a lot really. He does not like to have his diaper or his clothes changed, and he does not like to be bathed. This afternoon there was a diaper incident so he had his first tub bath. He was none too pleased with me about that. :D He does like to eat, to be bounced by Daddy in the special Daddy-way, to have his back patted, to sleep in the bucket seat, and to be swaddled.

I am going to try to stay on top of updating the blog. This is my kid's baby books. :) Don't be upset if highly detailed posts are uncommon though.

My babies are all asleep so I am off to bed too.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger