Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Something New

I'm not sure how I feel about today's development; I'm excited but sooo tired. Freddy decided this afternoon to start potty training. After his nap he asked me to take his diaper off so I asked him if he wanted a new diaper or to try using the potty. He chose potty and spent all late afternoon and evening running to the potty every two minutes. :/ He finally, actually peed in the toilet shortly before bedtime and we may have over-cheered him. Lucy, Dave and I all cheered so much he started running in to try again even more often than before. :) I wasn't really prepared for him to potty train. I bought potty seats a couple of months ago and he was a little interested at first but then he didn't want to try them anymore. Honestly I was kind of relieved, but he was so excited today I guess tomorrow we will be going underwear shopping.

Tonight we started working on another big step. We started getting Lucy's room ready for Freddy to move in with her. I think it will go well, but I am very nervous about his nap. Lucy has an hour of quiet time every afternoon but she doesn't usually go to sleep anymore. He takes a 2-3 hour nap most days, so I am not sure how it is going to work out. I think I might have to have her spend quiet time in my room, though I am not thrilled about that idea. I hate finding books and toys in my bed! I am so tired though, as long as it's quiet for awhile I don't care what it takes to get it! :D

Exhaustion is setting in again. Did you see how close that stork is getting? The only thing we need is a dresser for the baby. Once we get one I will have Dave bring up all the bins of baby clothes so I can pick out what we need. I know I have plenty of onesies and what else does a summer baby really need? I am sewing a couple of summer things too. I think I have tons and tons of warm and cozy little baby outfits that we won't be needing. I'm not stressing, it's yard sale season. :)

1 comment:

Bob said...

Yeah Freddy!! Hope you get some rest Anna. We love all of you!

Powered By Blogger