Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

THE Wedding

A brief recap of our Royal Wedding experience: ;)

Freddy and I tuned in just in time to see Cate leave the hotel with her father. Freddy loved the car they rode in. The only thing to trump the car is the carriage with all the horses. The garbage man was even ignored this morning in favor of the carriages and horses!

Lucy got up a bit later. She just excitedly said "Are those the flower girls? I was a flower girl in Uncle Freddy and Aunt Gina's wedding. And Anna's wedding!" She likes the horses best, the Princess second best. :)

Freddy was briefly confused about the Princess being named Cate and cousin Kate. He said something about "Kate, born." I told him "No, baby Kate is in Massachusetts" and he said "chusets" like that cleared it all up. :) I am pretty sure he has a bit of a crush on the Princess now.

Now I have to time the rest of our morning routine so I don't miss the kiss on the balcony!!!! :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger