Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring?

Could spring really finally be here? The furnace is off and the windows are open, at least until the thunderstorms and cold front come through later today. :/ We will be going out to play for as long as possible!!!


Yesterday afternoon a thunderstorm passed through. Lucy ran from window to window saying "I love thunderstorms!!!" Freddy whined, climbed in my lap, then climbed down, found his sunglasses and put them on, then climbed back in my lap. He also covered his ears off and on. It should be interesting this week, there are more storms predicted for everyday this week. (Gus didn't care at all about the storm.)


Both kids woke up at 5:00am this morning, wide awake and ready to go. What's up with that?!? I hope this is not a new trend for the summer, I am tired!!! ;) When Freddy was sick last week he did not sleep well and I am having trouble recovering. I slept pretty well last night but it must have been because I was so exhausted. Dave said he thinks his side is bruised this morning from the baby kicking so much in the middle of the night. He said he has no idea how I could have slept through it. I fear that this baby is going to be a night owl.


By the way, did you notice that we are down to less than 90 days?! This being a third child I am not worried about not having stuff ready, we have SO MUCH stuff. We got the one necessity that we were lacking, our van. Now that everyone can ride together I guess we are set. The crib has never been taken down, it hasn't gone unused since we bought it. And considering that it is one of the cribs that has not had a recall on it, it was an excellent purchase. Thanks Jim and Julie for taking us to the Ikea in MA a little over four years ago!


The dog must have gotten into the garbage because I just caught him chewing on a tea bag. I know I am lucky that that is the thing he chose out of there, but it still looks pretty gross. Time to go round up bits of tea. I hope you also get to enjoy a beautiful spring day today!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger