Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ultrasound

I don't have a working scanner anymore so I can't share the pictures we got to bring home, sorry! The baby is just the right size for 18 weeks, and everything looked good. All the baby's parts are where they should be. :)

Now for the part you have been waiting for (unless you got my text or saw it on Facebook already) we are having another boy. :) I am very excited and happy!! Dave and I both feel a little sad for Lucy because she isn't getting a sister, but we would have felt sad for Freddy if it were the other way around. I think our teenage years will be a bit easier this way though. Lucy is going to have two brothers keeping an eye on her and scaring away boys. If you know differently, don't burst my bubble, keep it to yourself. :D

No comments:

Powered By Blogger