Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Entertainment

We have all had colds and now I have it. So, I have been trying to entertain the kids this afternoon while not getting off the couch and not resorting to turning on the TV (because we did that Friday and yesterday). I thought I would share our favorite website to entertain Lucy:
http://www.knockknockjoke.com/ She loves knock-knock jokes and makes up her own all the time. They don't usually make sense, but they do crack her up.

Earlier I entertained Freddy by watching videos on YouTube of animals making noises, i.e. ducks quacking, sheep baaing, etc.

Now it seems we are going to have a practice birthday party for Freddy. I have to go and sing 'Happy Birthday' now.

2 comments:

Thea said...

Hope you all feel better soon. Miss you. Granny

Tessa said...

Here is our favorite site: http://www.starfall.com/

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Powered By Blogger