Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Videos

Here are the videos and pictures I promised.

This is the funniest video! Lucy makes up all kinds of games now. She is either cracking me up or making me crazy these days. Notice Freddy is up on his side. He's so close to rolling over! (this was from yesterday evening.)


This was taken on Mother's Day at Aunt Louise's house. We were going to go for a walk in the woods behind the house and Lucy was concerned that someone was missing. (She is saying "where's Weezie?" and she is making her 'say cheese' face.) I would love to turn part of our corn field into woods like Aunt Louise and Uncle Richard have at their house.


This was taken last Monday at a park near my parents' house. She was very determined to do it herself.


Freddy is chillin' in Bobbob's chair.


Now for some pictures:






Lucy, Aunt Louise and Tante Annie (who is visiting from the Netherlands).















Lucy and Kim











Freddy had a bit of an issue and needed to take a bath in the kitchen sink. I hope Aunt Louise and Uncle Richard weren't horrified to find a naked little boy in their sink when they walked into the kitchen. :)










Snuggly boy with Oma














At the park with Grandma














Our trip to my parents house was unplanned so we all went with them to their hair appointments. And we all ended up getting hair cuts. This was Lucy's first real hair cut and she was such a grown-up about it. (I am not counting the time Dave hacked off her bangs to keep them out of her eyes.)

I got my hair trimmed just a bit shorter.

Lucy seems a bit apprehensive at first.








She sat patiently and and watched everything in the mirror.

That is our hair dresser Debbie, she cut my hair from childhood through college and still cuts my parents hair. I think I may be driving the hour and a half so she can cut mine from now on too. I don't know why I ever stopped going to her she is the best! (I guess it was the hour and a half drive, but if Aunt Joyce drives 5 hours for her hair cuts I can do an hour and a half. :) )




The finished product, sort of. Debbie gave Lucy that hat that she crocheted and Lucy wouldn't sit still for a picture without the hat. She has official bangs now, that is about it.

I am trying to crochet that hat for Freddy. I don't know how to crochet very well I am realizing. :/ We'll see what happens.












Last but not least. Lucy was being awfully quiet the other afternoon so I went to check on her. This is what she was doing. She said "I am sitting with Mae." I said "ok" and enjoyed the quiet.








Lucy has been sleeping for about 2 1/2 hours now and I am a bit nervous about what that means the rest of my day will be like. Usually she takes a nap after lunch but she wasn't herself this morning so I made her lay down a little after 10. I thought she felt a little warm but she was freaking out so I didn't get to take her temperature. (I take it in the armpit if you were wondering if that was why she was freaking out.) I was going to run errands but I think we will skip them for today, we have been very very busy for the last couple of weeks. This weekend will be busy too, all fun stuff but tiring for little ones. Dave is going to try to take a day off this week so we can have some much needed family time.

Tonight we pick up our camper!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger