Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sicky Girl

As predicted, today is worse than yesterday. Lucy's fever went down a bit but she still has a temp and she just plain old doesn't feel good. You can tell she doesn't feel good because she sat on my lap on the couch for almost an hour, she never sits still for that long. She is feeling good enough to play a bit now though so I hope it's a good sign for tonight. Last night and today she hasn't been able to sleep much because she is uncomfortable, so I hope he can sleep some tonight. It has been snowing all day and it is supposed to continue through the night which means that Dave has to get up really early and plow. My hope for Lucy's sleeping is as much for his sake as it is hers.

Here are the zoo pictures I couldn't post yesterday:

She really had a good time and so did I! I love the zoo!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger