Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sick Call

We went to the doctor today and he said "yup it's the viral thing that is going around." As my friend Melissa said, "I could have told you that and saved you the money of a doctor's visit." Her daughter had this thing last week. Why do we go to the doctor anyway? Lately it seems they just tell me what I already knew. I wish I made their salary. :)

Anyway, Lucy still doesn't feel well and the doctor said she will probably have the fever for another day or so and then she will stuffy and cranky for a few days. He did say we could alternate Tylenol and Motrin to help keep her comfortable. This afternoon she is just crying a lot and wanting to be held. The being held part is fine by me, I love to hold her and as she gets older I don't get to do it much anymore.

Oh yeah! they weighed her at the doctor's this morning. Any guesses? She does still weigh more than Molly! ;) She is 17lbs 15oz. Only two more pounds to go until we can turn her car seat forward!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger