Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 3, 2012

Tomorrow is the first day of school and I just finished Lucy's lunch bag. It is based on a really simple bag but I made a number of changes to the original. Her bento box fits in the bottom and there is room for her water bottle and a piece of fruit on top of the box. It was hard to get a good picture but the top is closed by drawstring handles, in pink, of course. The sides are this fantastic horse fabric that I wish I had lots more of. Then the two ends are different pink fabrics(again I say, of course) one of which has tractors on it and says 'I love John Deere'.  I know she will love it! Wish us luck tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thea said...

Happy first school day Lucy. I will be thinking of you. Granny

Powered By Blogger