Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

No Pictures :(

I don't have any pictures today, even though we had a great day. We spent the morning and early afternoon at the zoo for a field trip with Lucy's class. They got to have a special presentation from a zoo keeper and see a few animals up close. Then we went and saw some different animals with friends. The kids and I stayed and had lunch there and visited a few more exhibits. At about 1:45 though, Henry made it very clear that he had enough. He fell asleep as soon as I buckled him into his car seat. :) Three kids are a lot to handle so there aren't any blog worthy pictures from the zoo, sorry. 


Lucky for me the other two also fell asleep on the way home! I sat in the driveway for almost an hour with 3 sleeping children. It was lovely. :)


I did manage to fit in a little sewing after the car nap, but only a very tiny bit. Then I made a lame dinner and took a shower. I always feel like I smell like zoo and need a shower after we visit the monkey house during cold weather. I guess it is too closed up when the weather is rotten. ;)


After that it was time to leave for Knitting Club, yeah!!!!!! I finally got to start crocheting the rag rug I am making for our new back porch. It is made of strips of sheets and other fabric, and I can't wait  to do it. Dave is going to finish the back, screened in porch first (soon) so the kids and I can have somewhere to hang out up there. I am hoping we can get a little bit of landscaping done back there too so Henry and I can be on the porch while Lucy and Freddy play in the yard.  I am so happy that we are far enough along that I can actually make something for the new house!!!


So, this is a picture-less post but you got an update. Tomorrow morning Lucy goes to kindergarten screening (eek!), and tomorrow evening I am going out for drinks with some of my mommy friends from preschool. Oh, and we have t-ball. In other words, I don't expect to get a lot of sewing done tomorrow either. Friday and Saturday afternoons look pretty good for me to accomplish something though, so I am not throwing in the towel yet!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger