Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

What a Day

I started my day out this morning by breaking my Life is Crap mug. What worse omen could there be right? So far:
Henry is being very fussy. I think he may be sick on top of his tooth being almost through. His nose is very runny, he is sneezing a lot and his temperature is 99.3 an hour after having tylenol.  :(
He is finally napping though! :)
Both big kids slept in a little bit this morning. :)
Lucy was singing a happy song about going to school in the van on the way there. :)
When we pulled in and I unbuckled her she said she didn't want to get out of the van. She always wants to go to school, so I wasn't sure what was up with that. :(
When I pointed out all the snow on the playground she happily jumped out of the van so she could get her gear on and be ready to go out with her friends. :)
The class went sledding! :)
Freddy happily ran around with his super hero cape all morning and played with his train. :)
Dave went to pick Lucy up at school for me so that I didn't have to put cranky baby in his car seat. :)
Lucy sobbed for 20 minutes because it was Freddy's turn with the bug  book during quiet time. Very unlike her! Perhaps she is getting sick? :(
Henry is awake from nap already. That was not long enough. :(

That is 4 frowns and 6 smiles. Not too bad so far! :) I will go check if the big kids are napping in a few minutes. I hope Lucy is asleep but then I will know for sure that she is sick because that is the only time she naps anymore.

I am still typing because I am trying to let Henry cry it out for a little bit in the hope that he will go back to sleep because he is sleeping so poorly today. It does not seem to be working though. :( Oh boy! Well, I will say thank you again to Julie now for the awesome baby carrier she made me for Christmas, it is a life, back and arm saver on days like this.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm so glad the carrier is working!! Same with Kate -- if she's sick she refuses to be put down. Without a carrier I wouldn't be able to get anything done. :)a

Powered By Blogger