Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

To say My kids need me might be an understatement. All three of them have needed to be very close to me today. I was woken up at 4:52 am by Lucy who wanted in bed next to me because she had had a bad dream. Ten minutes later Henry woke up and Dave put him in bed on the other side of me. About 45 minutes later Fred came in and cried because Lucy was in his usual spot, so he climbed on top of me. I have a bit of a backache this afternoon but I wouldn't trade it for anything

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger