Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Scattered Thoughts

Last night was Lucy's dance recital and she was fantastic! She was adorable and had fun being up on stage. It was an experience we won't be repeating so we made the most of it last night. (I will try to get the pics downloaded off the camera soon.) The kids are very tired from two busy late nights, we had rehearsal Monday night, so we are just chilling at home today. Freddy loved the recital though, he kept saying "pretty girls!" He rocks! :D

A big thunderstorm passed through last night too. Usually the kids sleep through storms but last night it woke them and they were scared so I ended up, trying to, sleep in a very crowded bed. It was nice to have them both snuggled in close, but I am tired this morning! It is raining again now and we are supposed to get more storms this afternoon. I hope it doesn't storm at nap time, we all need a rest today.

Besides being tired I am suddenly feeling a bit anxious about how prepared we are for the baby. (So I apologize for the disorganized thoughts in this post.) Dave is going to come home in a little while and bring up the baby clothes and car seat from the basement so I can get them cleaned up. I sure hope this isn't the real nesting burst because I am so not ready! The stork says I still have a month and I am holding him to it!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger