Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

My day

I typed this all into my update on Facebook but it was too long to post. I had no idea they cut you off after a certain number of characters. Anywho, the upside is I am actually typing a blog post and not just sending a picture from my phone. So add blogged to the end of my list. :)

"I've had a surprisingly productive day: I cleaned the mud room and pantry; put things away from the kitchen counter dumping spot; rinsed, washed, dried and folded the rest of the tie-dye; cleaned out the hall closet in order to find Lucy's lost game piece (found it!); organized a very full basket of ribbon; moved some more of my sewing stuff off the dining room table to my new sewing table in the back room; finished sewing and stuffing my scrappy pumpkin* (the kids helped stuff); did a bit of pottery while Lu played play-doh; washed some bins and the kitchen garbage can; read some stories to the kids and played catch with them; ordered a pizza for dinner; gave Freddy his antibiotics and nebulizer treatment 3 times; and now finally going to collapse on the couch and probably do some crocheting while watching TV with Dave."

To answer your question, yes I drink lots of coffee.

*Scrappy Pumpkin Tutorial Super cute and super simple. I think I have enough fabric left to make another smaller one tomorrow.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger