Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

OMG!!!!!

I won something on the internet!!!!!!!! I am SO excited!! I screamed when I saw my name and scared the beejeezus out of Lucy. :) I won on the completely awesome website, Prudent Baby. I LOVE this site so much I check it multiple times per day. They inspired me to stop saying I want to learn to sew, and to go for it.

BTW, that is why I pretty much only post photos from cell phone now. I have many, many projects going and as soon as I finish one I usually start another right away. I'm taking pictures of my creations (well, the successful ones) but I can't bring myself to take the time to download them from my camera and upload them to the internet. Sorry! I really want to restart my other blog, Busy Bees,with all of my crafty stuff, but I would have to be patient with the computer, etc.

Anyway, check out Prudent Baby!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger