Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Freddy will be celebrating his first Christmas with a broken collar bone. :( He fell of the changing table this morning even though I was standing right next to it. We took him to the emergency room where they x-rayed him and his bone is snapped very neatly right in the middle. He has to wear a sling\be wrapped in an ace bandage for the next 2-3 weeks. :( We are supposed to see an orthopedist next week. I am waiting for his pediatrician to call me back with her recomendation of what to do and who to take him to.

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Poor Freddy!! He just fell off the table? Did he cry and scream? It must have been horrible. I hate seeing the little ones in pain. I hope he's feeling a bit better now and hopefully you're doing ok too! Merry Christmas.

Powered By Blogger