Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can I get an elf?

If not an elf maybe a maid? Yeah, a maid would be better. There is of course lots to do but I would rather be on the computer. Well, I would rather be making the cute Christmas decorations I just saw patterns for but, alas, I have no time for frivolity. :) I have three fun Christmas gift projects working now, well sitting because I am on the computer.

Anywho... Freddy is feeling much better, thank goodness! He is still a bit raspy but I think that is just all of the cold stuff breaking up and clearing out. He took the last dose of antibiotic tonight, and has two more days of prednisone left. He has not needed a breathing treatment since Tuesday morning and I hope I never have to give him another one ever!!

I got a bunch of shopping done, and many crafts are at least planned out in my head. :) Yesterday morning was the best ever! While Freddy was napping Lucy and I both worked on Christmas projects and listened to Christmas music. The only thing that could have made it better would have been to have been beside our tree. That is on the agenda for this weekend and we are supposed to get some snow for the occasion. Also on this weekend's agenda is open house at pottery, make our gingerbread house, go to the gingerbread open house, and go to Haley's birthday party (she will be 4!!!!! I can't believe how fast time flies). Plus craft craft craft and hopefully wrap wrap wrap! :)

I had better take care of my banking and bill paying now. Better yet I should get to bed and do bills in the morning after a cup of coffee or two. :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger