Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Promised Pics


This one is from a while ago, when the big crane came to set the new bulk propane tank. It is a very nice picture of four generations of men.











I don't remember exactly when this was from. Aunt Grace stopped to ask me something and before she knew Lucy had her on the couch reading her a story. Freddy was eavesdropping I think.











Big and little cousins.
















The newest member of the family Noah Nicholas.















Our gorgeous new swing set that Dave built.


















Both kids, but especially Freddy, really like to swing.












Is it time to eat chicken wings yet?
















Freddy entertaining the ladies.















Lucy and Hailey taking a garden stroll, away from the spicy chicken wings.










Saturday night after the wing party Freddy got sick. I don't know what caused it but he hurled his guts out. He looked so sweet afterwards but I had a restless night worrying.











He was totally fine the next day. We spent some time hanging out at our land, my parents were staying there in their RV. Freddy loves to play with grass. He does occasionally try to eat it, but mostly he plays.











There's Lucy and BobBob do what else? Reading stories of course.














She is enjoying the campfire and some quiet after an extremely busy weekend.











Two of the most beautiful girls in the world!










Finally, a tie dye picture. This is all of the stuff I did this time. If you want to see more of it I started a new blog to post details about craft projects. It is called Busy Bees. :) It is still under construction, but I am going to use it to post pictures and details of the many many crafty things we do around here. I don't know how I am going to keep it up since I can barely find time to post on here but I will try to keep juggling everything.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That swing set rocks! Can I come play? =)

Powered By Blogger