Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's Been Awhile

I haven't written in awhile so I am taking this nap time quiet to update the blog.

Dave and I have been keeping a secret but we finally told last Thursday. In February Lucy is going to be a big sister! I am due February 22nd, two weeks before Lucy's 2nd birthday. :) I have been very nervous and I have a backache, but other than that everything is going great.

Lucy has become such a person over the summer. She knows what she wants and she tells us! Lately she has taken to telling everyone where to sit, and she likes to tell people to "sit, play." Fortunately that is the height of her bossiness, so far. :) i am going to try to finish updating my videos now so you can click over to youtube and see her in action.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger