Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Big Adevnture

Tomorrow evening Lucy and I leave on our first ever mom and daughter vacation! We are flying to Georgia to visit Grandma for a few days. (Poor BobBob had to fly back home because his temp job at the power plant called him in early.) I have not been on a plane since long before Lucy was born and Lucy has never been on one, so this is going to be big. Our suitcases are all packed and I think we are ready. Last night I realized that the limits in baggage from the airline actually make it easier; normally I pack for every possibility but I just can't do that this time. We weighed the suitcases last night and mine and Lucy's weighed the same!

I hope nothing to crazy happens at the farm so Dave can an easy and fun week with the boys.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger