Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Helpful Article

Here is a helpful link I found today. It takes you to article with advice on how to safely host someone with food allergies. I mostly try not to let this stuff, these worries about food allergies, take over but with the holidays coming and food being everywhere all the time it is hard to not be anxious.
http://blog.harvardvanguard.org/2011/11/hosting-holiday-guests-with-food-allergies/

The number one thing we do here at home is eat (and the kids' drinks) only at the table. Then if we are eating an allergen we wash after we eat. Also I usually make/dish up his food first so I don't accidentally contaminate it.

If there is more information anyone wants, let me know. I know you all care very much about him, and want to learn to keep him safe. Thank you so much, it means a lot!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger