Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 26, 2012

I got to spend the whole day today at Lucy's school! It was so great!!!! 
As a "healthy alternative" to Halloween (don't even get me started on that!) our school has a Fall Festival. The PTA puts it on and there are all kinds of activities for the classes to go and do. Dave and I took Potato for the kids to come out and see. She was a little jumpy around so many kids so I didn't let the kids pet her but I told them all about her and they got to ask questions. They had A LOT of questions, some which were great, some not so great.  Some of the 1st grde boys wanted to know all about how donkeys fight and how they kick. :) 
It was so much fun!! I hope they ask us to do it again next year. (and the year after that... I will have a kid in that building every year for the next five years :D)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger