Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Venting

Wine is the answer tonight. Just in case anyone thought everything is always rosy over here, I thought I would set you straight. Today I am feeling very down about Henry's allergies. As anyone who has ever dealt with a chronic illness knows, some days it just gets to you.

 I was feeling a little down already this morning, which I would blame on 4th (or is it 5th?) straight day of rain, and the lack of sleep I am running on (Henry has been miserably teething for a week now). Then this afternoon Henry broke out and I have no idea what caused it. It was a bit worse than normal too, so my melancholy turned to acute worry. Henry was itchy and fussy, I was cooking dinner, yelling at the dog for chewing up kids toys, settling arguments between Lucy and Freddy, and to top it off, Dave had left his phone at home when he was here for lunch, so I could not call him (how did we live before cell phones?) and his phone kept ringing with work people trying to find him. Every time his phone rang, Freddy would come to tell me it was ringing, which I knew because it was right next to me. :D

The kids are all in bed and Dave has gone to work on the house, so I am going to watch TV, drink wine (just one glass, Henry will be up in the night), eat allergen free cookies (to be honest they are almost allergen free, they have chocolate chips in them. I have to have chocolate sometimes!!!) and maybe work on a project (but probably not). Thanks for letting me vent.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger