Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

They Say It's You Birthday

That's right it is birthday time of year again! Lucy was pretty amazed that this year there is an extra day between their birthdays because of the leap year.

You are cordially invited to a joint birthday party for Lucille and Frederick on Sunday, March 4th from 11:00am until we are partied out!!!! If you are in town please come party it up with us! (Um, yes I am too lazy to mail invites ;) ) The kids have agreed, after much debate, on an ocean theme for the party. I am going to have fun coming up with stuff for that!

1 comment:

Thea said...

So sorry I can not come to the party. I have been invited to a other party a month ago. My best friend Peg is going to be 80 and the fam is having a surprise for her on march4 at 11.00 a.m.Sorry!!! Granny

Powered By Blogger