Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

By some weird coincidence Julie and I both made the same type of baby carrying wrap a couple of weeks ago. So here is a picture of how you use it with a sleeping infant. His head is tucked under one side so it doesn't bounce around while he is sleeping. It is very snuggly and comfy for me because his weight is spread across my whole back. 
Now I have to go play trick-or-treat with Lucy and Freddy. We are pretending each room is a different house and taking turns giving out and getting candy. I am craving some chocolate now. ;)

1 comment:

Julie said...

No way. Did you know it's even the same color??? I dyed it cobalt blue!!! Totally on the same wavelength.

Powered By Blogger