Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

This was the best shot I could get to show off the rough weekend Freddy had. He has a bruise on his forehead that he got Friday night. He decided to stand on one of the riding toys to look out of the window and fell off. He has a bruise on his cheek and under his eye that he got Sunday morning. He tripped on a block and the arm of his rocking chair caught him right in the eye. It looked much worse yesterday, people kept asking how he got the black eye. Last night he scraped up his nose. He fell by the pool at Oma's house. He actually caught himself but his momentum tipped him over his hands and his nose smashed into the concrete. This morning he got a new one on his forehead. I'm not really sure what he banged his head on that time.
I think I am going to start keeping ice packs and neosporin in my pockets. :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger