Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I haven't posted in a long time I know. We have just been so busy with craft and cooking projects. Plus 3 afternoons a week I am watching my nephew Noah. Two babies aren't very cooperative as far as letting me type on the computer. :) Any free time I have I would rather spend doing crafts than sitting in front of the computer, sorry! So this picture is one of our projects from this week. We made ice cubes with colored water then once they were frozen we set them in cake pans, added water and put them back outside. They were supposed to be ornaments to hang up but I broke them getting them out of the pans oops! So instead we r going to watch how the colors mix together as they melt. Science instead of art right? ;)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger