Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

I had to take this picture yesterday, they just looked so cute sitting there together. Freddy isn't really big enough to sit in the cart. He slumps over to the side after a few minutes. I carry him in the sling a lot these days. He has outgrown the infant carseat but he can't really sit up. It makes doing anything a bit difficult so for now I am trying to keep errand running, shopping, etc to a minimum. Soon enough he will be sitting well and then (horror) crawling. :) I am in no rush for him to become mobile, but at the same time I can't wait for him to be able to really play.

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Don't you just love those carts!! I was so happy when they got carts with two seats! :)

Powered By Blogger